Thursday, April 06, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

As you probably have noticed, I have less and less time as Holy Week approaches. I've also had a flair-up of old repetitive stress injuries to my hands that has made typing less fun. There is a great deal of material on the back-burner and I will (hopefully) be able to spend a lot more time writing and drawing after Easter.

I have also been able to get the use of a fairly good quality digital voice recorder. So, the audio quality of the audio homilies and future podcasts will be improving dramatically. With the less editing that will require, I hope to have the audio homilies for Holy Week up on a day-by-day basis.

The following would make a good subject for an entry. So, use your imagination! You can then write a commentary on it, like Borges! Comment freely.




You are an Atheist



When it comes to religion, you're a non-believer (simple as that).

You prefer to think about what's known and proven.

You don't need religion to solve life's problems.

Instead, you tend to work things out with logic and philosophy.

No comments: